Experienced Everett Lawyer Handles Family Law Challenges
Established firm serves clients throughout Snohomish and Skagit counties
Some life challenges require strong legal representation. If you are going through a divorce, are involved in a disagreement over parenting arrangements or are looking to establish a proper estate plan, the Law Office of Robert N. Getz, P.S., can help. From my office in Everett, my firm advises clients on a full range of family law concerns as well as matters associated with trusts and estates. Members of the military, Boeing workers and nearly everyone else require the services of a trustworthy attorney at one point or another. When you speak with me, I will take the time to understand your priorities and help you reach your legal goals.
Washington divorce attorney provides personalized representation
Since opening my firm in 1980, I have developed a reputation for giving the following to each person I represent:
- Knowledgeable counsel — Having practiced in this field for more than three decades, I have a thorough understanding of applicable laws and use that knowledge to develop innovative solutions to even the toughest family law challenges.
- Effective advocacy — During settlement negotiations, mediations, litigation and other types of proceedings, I am an effective strategist and advocate for my clients regardless of how complex the case at hand is.
- Compassionate guidance — Discussing serious domestic concerns with a professional can be uncomfortable, but my staff and I treat each person with compassion and make every legal effort to address the needs of clients and their loved ones.
As a longstanding member of this community, I understand the importance of handling each legal matter with the utmost professionalism. By maintaining transparent billing policies, accepting major credit cards and offering flat-fee and unbundled service options, my firm is committed to easing clients’ burden during a difficult time.
Skillful legal counselor advises on custody, estate and mediation matters
Throughout Snohomish and Skagit counties, my firm handles legal matters relating to:
- Family law — Whether you’re ending your marriage, are engaged in a paternity dispute or require assistance with a child support proceeding, I am an experienced family law attorney and will work closely with you to develop a thorough strategy tailored to your circumstances and goals.
- Divorce — No one looks forward to divorce, but with proper planning and representation, you can secure favorable terms for spousal support, the division of community property and other critical concerns that make it easier for you to make a positive transition to the next phase of your life.
- Child custody — My firm negotiates comprehensive parenting plans so that custody and visitation terms are clearly defined and designed to serve the best interests of my clients’ children.
- Mediation — Some divorcing spouses prefer the collaborative process of mediation over going to court. Not only is mediation generally less expensive than litigation, but it also allows both parties to maintain greater control over the final settlement. I am an experienced mediator who can guide you through this process.
- Trusts and estates — You can rely on me for insightful advice on a full range of concerns pertaining to trusts and estates. This includes the creation of wills and power of attorney documents, as well as guidance during probate matters.
No matter what led you to seek legal counsel, you can count on my firm to offer skillful, hands-on guidance from start to finish.
Contact an accomplished Washington family lawyer for a free consultation
The Law Office of Robert N. Getz, P.S. in Everett represents Snohomish and Skagit County clients in a full range of family law matters and also advises on estate concerns. To schedule a free 10-minute phone consultation, please call 866-360-8050 or contact me online.