Start Your Case With One Phone Call

What if I can't afford child support?

Family Law

Regardless of a child’s living arrangements, both parents have a legal responsibility to provide financial support. If you are facing financial problems you can ask a judge to modify your support order. You must prove that your hardship is unintentional. The Law Office of Robert N. Getz, P.S. can often work with the custodial parent and a judge to help you reduce your child support payments.

Law Office of Robert N. Getz, P.S.

Map & Directions